LIVE IN-GAME COVERAGE (all times Eastern):
SATURDAY 11 am - UW-Platteville at Rose-Hulman - LIVE STATS / LIVE VIDEO
SATURDAY 2 pm - UW-Platteville vs. Chicago - LIVE STATS / LIVE VIDEO
SATURDAY 5 pm - Chicago at Rose-Hulman - LIVE STATS / LIVE VIDEO
SUNDAY 11 am - Chicago at Rose-Hulman - LIVE STATS / LIVE VIDEO
SUNDAY 2 pm - UW-Platteville at Rose-Hulman - LIVE STATS / LIVE VIDEO
TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology opens the 2018 home baseball schedule with its annual Invitational, featuring Wisconsin-Platteville and Chicago. Each game will be a 9-inning contest. The full schedule is above (as a note, due to the number of on-campus events this weekend, we will not have announcers on the video broadcast for the opening weekend).
ROSE-HULMAN NEWS & NOTES:
* Rose-Hulman (2-8) won two of its last three games on its annual Spring Trip to highlight the early 2018 schedule.
* Freshman Logan Cody leads the team in hitting at .472 with 17 hits, seven runs scored and six RBIs.
* Junior Davis Robeson finished 4-8 at the plate last weekend to improve his average to .308 this season with four doubles and one triple.
* Freshman Trever Bruno had the top early season pitching performance in 2018, shutting out Oglethorpe on a complete-game two-hitter on March 3.
UW-PLATTEVILLE NEWS & NOTES:
* UW-Platteville (1-7) dropped a pair of games on Thursday at Fontbonne, after defeating DePauw for its first win.
* The Pioneers are led by Josh Moses with a .455 batting average, three doubles and two triples in the season's first six games.
* The pitching staff struck out 58 batters in 50.2 innings of work over the first six games.
CHICAGO NEWS & NOTES:
* Chicago (2-3) won its two most recent games over Greenville and Grinnell entering this weekend's action.
* Ian Bohn is the team's leading hitter at .389 with one home run so far this season.
* The Chicago lineup features six starters hitting .300 or better.
* Joe Liberman has struck out 14 batters in eight innings of work over two starts.