TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology (7-2, 6-1 HCAC) travels to Earlham College for the Battle of the Borders Broadsword Game on Saturday at 1:30 p.m.
ROSE-HULMAN FIGHTIN' ENGINEERS (7-2, 6-1 HCAC):
* The Rose-Hulman senior class of 30 looks to become the winningest graduating class in 125 years of Fightin' Engineer football on Saturday. The Fightin' Engineers seek their 31st win in the last four years, surpassing the graduation class record of 30 wins set from 1986-89 and 2013-16.
* Rose-Hulman also seeks its third straight 8-win season for the first time since 1986-88.
* Mike Riley is the NCAA Division III national leader in sacks with 15.5. Kaelen Garner ranks No. 2 nationally in blocked kicks with 4, and Matt Murray stands No. 5 nationally in punting average at 42.0 yards per kick.
* Raymond Burtnick also ranks in the NCAA Division III top 10 in touchdown catches with 13.
* Rose-Hulman stands No. 2 nationally in sacks with 39. The Fightin' Engineer offensive line has also been stout, allowing just 10 sacks to the opposition.
* Kaelen Garner ranks No. 3 in school history in career sacks (20.5). Mike Riley ranks just behind him at No. 5 all-time with 20 sacks.
* Burtnick has moved into fifth place in Rose-Hulman history with 18 career touchdown receptions.
* Garrett Wight has rushed for 820 yards and six touchdowns this season. The last 1,000 rusher at RHIT is Kyle Kovach with 1,213 yards in 2011.
EARLHAM QUAKERS (0-9, 0-7 HCAC):
* Wesley Hundley is the engine that churns the Earlham offense. Hundley leads the HCAC with 924 rushing yards and has completed 172-333 passes for 1,344 yards and 16 touchdowns. He has also rushed for seven touchdowns.
* Marcaus Cooper is Hundley's favorite receiving target with 56 receptions and five touchdowns.
* Defensively, Kobe Walker leads the HCAC in solo tackles with 5.7 per game. Dan O'Donald stands second in the league with two fumble recoveries.
* Rose-Hulman leads 48-38 overall, 15-0 in the Battle of the Borders Broadsword series and 6-0 in HCAC play.
* Rose-Hulman clinched its first ever trip to the NCAA Division III playoffs with last year's win over Earlham.
* Earlham's last series win came in the first night game held at Rose-Hulman's Cook Stadium, a 24-3 victory during the 2000 season.
DID YOU KNOW?
* Junior Mike Riley is the NCAA all divisions (FBS, FCS, II, III) leader in sacks with 15.5.