TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology hosts Mount St. Joseph in a matchup of two teams with 1-0 records in HCAC play on Wednesday at 7:30 p.m.
ROSE-HULMAN NEWS & NOTES (1-5, 1-0 HCAC):
* Rose-Hulman opened HCAC play with a 77-65 victory over Defiance on Saturday.
* Four Fightin' Engineers reached double figures in scoring: Charlie Aimone (16), Craig McGee (14), Ryuji Aoki (10) and John Czarnecki (10).
* Rose-Hulman has four players currently averaging double figures in scoring: Aoki (13.0 ppg), McGee (12.5 ppg), Aimone (10.5 ppg) and Czarnecki (10.5 ppg).
* The last game starting lineup for Rose-Hulman featured Stephen Schueth (6.5 ppg), Michael Lake (1.7 ppg), Craig McGee (12.5 ppg), Luke Callahan (5.8 ppg) and John Czarnecki (10.5 ppg).
MOUNT ST. JOSEPH NEWS & NOTES (3-3, 1-0 HCAC):
* Mount St. Joseph opened HCAC play with a 75-60 home win over Manchester on Saturday.
* The Lions defeated No. 9 ranked Washington (Mo.) 94-76 in Cincinnati on Nov. 26.
* Mount St. Joseph has won three of its last four games coming into Wednesday's matchup.
* Double-figure scorers for MSJ include Adam Finley (17.5 ppg); Erik Edwards (12.8 ppg); and Adam Goetz (12.7 ppg).
* Mount St. Joseph leads Rose-Hulman 14-10 in a series that began when the Fightin' Engineers joined the HCAC in 2006-07. Mount St. Joseph has won the last five meetings, including three overtime wins in those five contests.