TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology looks to extend its five-game winning streak with a trip to Earlham College on Saturday at 2 p.m.
ROSE-HULMAN NEWS & NOTES (6-6, 4-1 HCAC):
* Rose-Hulman has won its last five games to move to 6-6 overall. The streak includes key road wins over Transylvania and preseason league title favorite Hanover.
* The Fightin' Engineers placed five players in double figures to win 71-69 at Hanover on Wednesday.
* Craig McGee recorded his first career double-double with 14 points and 11 assists in the Hanover win. Other double figure scorers included Luke Callahan (17), John Czarnecki (13), Nick McGrail (11) and Charlie Aimone (10).
* Rose-Hulman has increased its scoring output to 74.8 points per game and is shooting 53% from the field in Heartland Conference play this season.
* After the Hanover game, Rose-Hulman returns home to face Franklin College on Wednesday January 10.
EARLHAM NEWS & NOTES (3-9, 1-4 HCAC):
* Earlham has picked up three victories this season, highlighted by a road HCAC victory at Manchester 91-86 on Dec. 9.
* The Quakers gave HCAC power Transylvania a high scoring battle in its most recent game, before falling 104-96 on Wednesday night.
* Elijah Wilson-Thomas crossed the 1,000-point mark in his Earlham career during the Adrian game in December. He leads the Quakers in scoring at 18.3 points per game.
* Other double-figure scorers for Earlham included Darrell Hutchison (13.0 ppg), Austin Doliboa (11.0 ppg) and Chainey Zolman (10.8 ppg).
* Rose-Hulman leads Earlham 55-54 overall and 13-1 in HCAC games. The Fightin' Engineers have won eight straight in the series. The two teams play for the John Mutchner Cup once per year, which this year will be the game at Rose-Hulman on Feb. 10.