CRAWFORDSVILLE, Ind. -- Wabash College reclaimed the Little Giant-Engineer Cup for the first time since the 2013-14 season with a 6-3 victory over Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology on Wednesday at Crawfordsville Country Club.
Zach Podl topped all scorers with an even par round of 70 as the Little Giants earned a four-shot win over Rose-Hulman in the overall team scoring.
Andrew Rhine led Rose-Hulman scorers with a round of 78, and Sam Pastoriza also shot in the 70s with a round of 79. Rhine and Pastoriza were joined by Cole Bechtold as a point scorer after a round of 81.
Rose-Hulman will have an opportunity to reclaim the Little Giant-Engineer Cup this spring at Hulman Links Golf Course.
Complete results are below:
1. Mason Asher (W) defeated Warren Whithaus (RH) 2 up
2. Sam Pastoriza (RH) defeated Collin Bell (W) 6 & 4
3. Cole Bechtold (RH) defeated Jared Cottingham (W) 8 & 7
4. Kyle Warbinton (W) defeated Brennan Santaniello (RH) 4 & 3
5. John Janak (W) defeated Garrett Manship (RH) 3 & 2
6. Andy Rhine (RH) defeated Colin Graber (W) 3 & 2
7. Zach Podl (W) defeated Parnav Shah (RH) 6 & 5
8. Heath Whalen (W) defeated Enzo Possemato (RH) 5 & 4
Wabash 481, Rose-Hulman 485 (plus one point for Wabash)