TERRE HAUTE, Ind. – The Rose-Hulman men's soccer team will hit the road this weekend and travel to Ada, Ohio for a non-conference matchup with perennial NCAA Division III power Ohio Northern. Kickoff from ONU is slated for 7 PM.
Rose-Hulman News & Notes
* The Fightin' Engineers are currently 4-2-1 on the season.
* Rose-Hulman was narrowly edged by DePauw in its last matchup by a final score of 1-0.
* Will McGowen leads the team with two goals, one assist, and five points.
* RHIT is 0-1 all-time against the Polar Bears.
The Opposition: Ohio Northern Polar Bears (5-2-1)
* The Polar Bears are currently 5-2-1 in 2017 and have won four out of their last five matches.
* ONU is ranked No. 6 in the Great Lakes Region in the latest United Soccer Coaches poll released on Tuesday September 19.
* J.J. Fortner and Joseph Schulte lead Ohio Northern with five and four goals respectively.
* Last season, Ohio Northern posted and overall record of 17-2-4 and advanced to the NCAA Division III Tournament.