TERRE HAUTE, Ind. - Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology will be back in action tonight, Wedensday April 11, when the Fightin' Engineers host Hanover College in a Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference doubleheader at the Rose-Hulman Softball Field. Game One tonight is slated for a 5:30 p.m. first pitch. Game two is set to begin around 7:30 p.m.
Rose-Hulman New & Notes
* Rose-Hulman stands 7-11 following a doubleheader sweep of MacMurray College yesterday in Illinois.
* Rose scored a 25 total runs and pounded out 25 hits over the two wins
* Gabbi Markison and Jenny Miller hit home runs in the second game of yesterday's doubleheader. Maddie Struble finished with six RBI for the day; she leads the team with a .373 batting average.
* Michelle Korf and Alexis Price both pitched solid games yesterday for the Figthin' Engineers in the wins over MacMurray.
Hanover News & Notes
* Hanover stands 10-12 in 2018. Both teams will be looking for their first win in league play tonight.
* The Panthers have dropped eight straight heading into today's games.
* Dabney Skutt leads the team with a .465 batting average.