TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- The Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology men's and women's swimming and diving team hosts NCAA Division I Valparaiso University on Friday at 6 p.m. at the SRC Natatorium.
Rose-Hulman News & Notes:
* The Rose-Hulman men's swimming and diving team is ranked No. 25 in NCAA Division III according to the most recent CollegeSwimming.com Dual Meet Rankings.
* CollegeSwimming.com selected Ethan Park as the top men's swimming performer in the Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference last week. Park won the 100-breaststroke (59.97), 200-breaststroke (2:10.76) and 200-individual medley (2:00.59) individual events at Wabash last week.
* The Rose-Hulman men have a dual meet record of 6-2 this season. The women's squad has a dual record of 5-6 entering the upcoming meet.
* The men's squad topped previously nationally ranked Wabash 164-134 in dual meet action last weekend. The women most recently placed 2nd of four teams at Illinois Wesleyan on Oct. 28.
* The roster includes three team members who won conference titles in Rose-Hulman's former league: Cam Gill (400 freestyle relay in 2015); Patrick King (200 butterfly in 2015 & 2016); and Ben Stone (400 & 800 freestyle relay in 2015)
* Current men's team members with school records include: Cam Gill (200 Backstroke, 800 Free Relay); Tyler Sariscsany (200 Free Relay) and Ben Stone (400 IM, 800 Free Relay).
* Current women's team members with school records include: Lauren Blake (200 Medley Relay, 400 Medley Relay, 800 Free Relay); Bethany Lefeber (100 Butterfly, 200 Butterfly, 200 IM, 200 Medley Relay, 400 Medley Relay); and Maria Kline (500 Free, 1000 Free, 1650 Free, 800 Free Relay).
* The Valparaiso men and women are both 0-2 in dual meets this season.
* The Crusaders have competed at Butler, Eastern Illinois, Green Bay, Purdue, Milwaukee and Western Illinois so far this season.
* After this weekend's action, Rose-Hulman travels to Anderson on Nov. 17 for a 6 p.m. Friday night meet.