FOLLOW BOTH MEETS WITH LIVE RESULTS ON THE
MEET MOBILE APP
TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology returns to the pool for swimming and diving action at DePauw on Friday and at home against Illinois Wesleyan on Saturday at 1 pm.
An additional note: Rose-Hulman will host the diving portion of the DePauw meet, starting at 7 pm. The swimming portion of the meet will be in Greencastle at 6 pm.
Rose-Hulman News & Notes:
* The Rose-Hulman men's swimming and diving team is ranked No. 23 nationally in the latest College Swimming Coaches Association of America national poll
* The Fightin' Engineers are also ranked No. 25 in the Collegeswimming.com rankings list with 634 points
* The Rose-Hulman men have a dual meet record of 13-2 this season. The women's squad has a dual record of 10-9 entering this weekend's action
* Current men's team members with school records include: Cam Gill (200 Backstroke, 800 Free Relay); Dutch Kipp (200 Individual Medley); Tyler Sariscsany (200 Free Relay) and Ben Stone (200 backstroke; 400 IM, 800 Free Relay); Peter Venema (3-meter 11 dives)
* Current women's team members with school records include: Lauren Blake (200 Medley Relay, 400 Medley Relay, 800 Free Relay); Bethany Lefeber (100 Butterfly, 200 Butterfly, 200 IM, 400 IM, 1000 Free, 1650 Free, 200 Medley Relay, 400 Medley Relay); and Maria Kline (500 Free, 800 Free Relay)
* Rose-Hulman will host the inaugural Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference Swimming & Diving Championships at the Vigo County Aquatic Center on Feb. 9-11.
* The DePauw men are ranked No. 17 and the women are ranked No. 35 nationally by Collegeswimming.com. The men defeated Wittenberg 205-68 and the women topped Wittenberg 219-65 in their most recent Division III meet.
* Illinois Wesleyan returns to action after competing against Washington University (Mo.), Kenyon and Baldwin Wallace in a non-team scored meet in Florida.
* After this weekend's action, Rose-Hulman hosts Calvin at the Sports & Recreation Center Natatorium on Friday Jan. 19.