TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology will travel to Kentucky this coming weekend to compete in the Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference Course Preview.
36 holes at Keene Run Golf Course in Nicholasville, Kentucky.
* 18 holes Saturday and Sunday.
RHIT NEWS & NOTES:
* Rose-Hulman has had three strong performances in 2017. The season began with second place finishes at the Olivet Invitational and the Hanover Invitational.
* The Engineers are coming off of a record setting performance in their last outing. Rose-Hulman set a new 36-hole tournament team scoring record with a two-day total of 638 at the Illinois Wesleyan Invitational.
* Ashton Foushee leads the team with 81.83 strokes per round. Caitlin Coverstone is right behind Foushee with 82.00 strokes per round.
* On Monday September 18, Lauren Conley was named Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference Women's Golf Player of the Week. She finished 18th out of 100 at the Illinois Wesleyan Invite, firing round scores of 79 and 78.
* Rose-Hulman will compete against the nine Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference schools that sponsor women's golf.