TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- The Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology volleyball team hits the road for a matchup at Anderson University on Wednesday at 7:30 p.m.
RHIT NEWS & NOTES:
* Rose-Hulman stands 12-8 this season and currently leads the Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference standings at 2-0 in league play.
* Grace Beach and Gabi Razma have been named HCAC Offensive and Defensive Player of the Week, respectively, this season.
* Adekite Oladipupo (Washington U.), Bailey MacInnis (Rose-Hulman) and Razma (DePauw and Illinois Wesleyan) have been named to All-Tournment Teams this season.
* Razma is Rose-Hulman's school record holder with 2,369 career digs.
* MacInnis crossed the 700-mark in career kills and has tallied 709 as a three-year starter.
* Mackenzie Gossard needs nine block assists to break Rose-Hulman's career school record of 291. Gossard ranks seventh in school history with 282 career total blocks.
* Rose-Hulman has earned wins over top 25 teams for the first time in program history in 2017, defeating No. 8 Millikin and No. 20 Hendrix.
MEET THE OPPOSITION:
* Anderson has a 9-12 overall record and dropped its HCAC opener to Mount St. Joseph on Saturday.
* The Ravens have had two different two-match winning streaks this season.
* Kylie Osborne leads five players with over 100 kills with 163. Sydney Coffman has added 640 assists, and Emily Benefiel has 272 digs for the Ravens.
* Anderson leads Rose-Hulman 15-7 in a series that began in Rose-Hulman's inaugural 1996 season.
* Rose-Hulman leads 7-5 in HCAC play. The Fightin' Engineers have won the last six meetings.
* Anderson most recently defeated Rose-Hulman in 2010.